The Centro Studi “Studium”, is located in the north east periphery of Florence
(search map on : www.viamichelin.com)
address : Via della Piazzola n° 71 – 50133 Firenze,
telephone : 0039 • 055 • 50 32 111 ; fax number : 0039 • 055 • 57 80 57 ;
e-mail : email@example.com
It can be reached : https://www.centrostudi.cisl.it/english.html
- from the highway exit (“Uscita autostrada”) of Firenze Nord:
Follow the indication “Centro” (Centre) till the sign “Stazione F.S.” (Central Railways Station) appears; follow this last indication till the sign “Fiesole” appears: by following the latter you will go successively through, a large avenue (viale Lavagnini),Piazza della Libertá, Via Don Minzoni, a characteristic U-shaped railway overpass, Piazza delle Cure, Via dei Mille, reaching a traffic light with a clear arrow pointing to a left turn at right angle to “Fiesole” which you will do . Immediately after there is another traffic light: carry on straight ahead and uphill, as you are now in Via della Piazzola (at this traffic light you must not follow anymore the indication “Fiesole” which points to the right).
Drive carefully till n.71 as the road is narrow and two ways. As you understand this is the first field test-exercise of the EEPE course. (to make it even more complex, road works may involve changes in possible itineraries !).
- from the Central Railways Station, S. Maria Novella :
- by taxi (€ 15.00.) : go out of the station through the main hall and the front doors
- by bus (€ 1.20.): From Santa Maria Novella train Station take bus line n. 7 to Fiesole (stop is in Piazza Adua, about every 15 minutes). Get off at the stop named “Ospedale di Camerata” (Hospital of Camerata). Parallel to the hospital is located via della Piazzola, after 300 meters is located the CISL Study Center.
- from Florence airport :
- by taxi (€ 20.00. – € 25.00.)
- The connection with the Study Centre is possible using the tramway (Line T2) to the end of the line in Piazza dell’Unità. From there you can reach Largo Alinari where the bus terminal 7 is located. bus timetible
- from Pisa airport :
take the train which runs from Pisa airport to Florence S. Maria Novella railways station (see above). According to the current timetable, there are between ~10.00 and ~19.00 ten trains leaving from Pisa airport. Cost: €5 – €6.
More frequent trains are available from Pisa main station, reachable by taxi (€ 6.00 – € 8.00.) from Pisa airport.